INSTANT POT EASY CHILI MAC (Recipe Teacher)
…or, of my life…
- Quick Chicken Brine for Perfect Chicken Every Time (40 Aprons)
- Sous Vide Chicken Breast (Salt Pepper Skillet)
So, it turns out that Sen. Rand Paul, a Republican from Kentucky, is full of shit.
Paul appeared this morning on Meet the Press, where Chuck Todd asked him about Rudy Giuliani’s involvement in this Ukraine jazz and if he found it disturbing. Paul, of course, automatically went to “but…but…the Democrats.”
Rand repeated a stupid charge by the Preznit and told Todd: “Everybody is going after President Trump. Someone needs to actually, in an objective way, evaluate a letter from four Democrats that said to Ukraine, if you don’t keep investigating Trump, we will reconsider our bipartisan support for aid. That’s a threat and that’s the same kind of stuff they’re accusing Trump of.”
Here is the letter. It does not mention foreign aid. It does ask three questions regarding Ukraine’s then-reported involvement in the Mueller probe.
The letter was signed by three senators: Bob Menendez of New Jersey, who is a ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee; Richard Durbin of Illinois, who sits on the Senate Judiciary Committee; and Patrick Leahy of Vermont, who also sits on Judiciary. This was three senators, acting within the proper context of their committee assignments to inquire about possible obstruction of justice.
The current Preznit is accused of strong-arming a foreign head of state into backing an investigation into his own political opponent and primary frontrunner.
It is not the same thing.
- Pat Robertson: The Death Penalty Is ‘Absolutely Biblical’ (Friendly Atheist)
- Better Beef Browning & Super Secret Ground Beef Chili (Beef Loving Texans)
Wherin your inner eye should spy pneumatic feathered masterpiece or mild-mannered dragon, don’t regret the mess you’ll get when jetting out and leaving spread madly vetted minarettes.
- There’s No Such Thing as ‘Late-Term Abortion’—Here Are the Facts (Parenting)
- Two FRANK ZAPPA Books Set For Release This Fall (Blabbermouth.net)
Here is a really great breakdown of the outfits by the movie’s clothing designer:
And also: ‘Mean Girls’ Day: Why Is October 3 Mean Girls Day On Twitter and When Did It Start? (Newsweek)
My life is such that this was a welcome revelation.
- The case for a 4-day workweek (Vox)
- De La Soul and the Anonymous Nobody… (a Pitchfork review)
- North America Has Lost 3 Billion Birds, Scientists Say (NPR)