I haz new pet dragonfly.
Or, I did. Little guy flew in the other night; he was big. He flew around a bunch, probably more frustrated to be in my little apartment than I usually am. Most because I reckon I didn’t have anything available for him to eat.
After a while, I stopped seeing him buzzing around. I hope he managed to backtrack his way to the window.
And, remember: “No, but if you hum a few bars” is perfectly acceptable on first reference.
And now a public service announcement from 8WK.
- King of click: the story of the greatest keyboard ever made (The Verge)
- Braising Recipes (Food & Wine)
- Best Crock Pot and Slow Cooker Recipes (Food & Wine)
- 11 Independent Musicians Who Are Making A Name For Themselves (Buzzfeed)
- Stern’s Success (The Lefsetz Letter)
- Why Saturday Night Live Writers Lean on Kenan Thompson (Slate)
- Rise and Shine: What kids around the world eat for breakfast (NYT Magazine)