Just in time for Halloween: Mr. Rogers interviews the Wicked Witch of the West.
Why I don’t own a printer, and B) why even those who do own a printer need a backup plan, including a reliable thumb drive containing no executable files and familiarity with a local office store.
Why I Believe Printers Were Sent From Hell to Make Us Miserable (The Oatmeal)
- Scientists Develop Beer That Doesn’t Give You A Hangover (IFL Science)
- Shovels & Rope Film Offers â€˜Look Through Our Kitchen Windowâ€™ (Speakeasy)
- Stop Celebrating the Popeâ€™s Views on Evolution and the Big Bang. They Make No Sense. (New Republic)
- Steelers, Ravens Resume ‘Nasty’ Rivalry Sunday Night (247 Sports)
- Trying to go to space on the cheap has had disastrous consequences in the past (The Washington Post)